Iron City Beer and I.C. Light are proud sponsors of Station Square’s 2017 Summer Jam concert series! NO tickets required, and FREE admission! Performances are from 7:30 – 10:30 PM on the following dates..
June 23rd – Rusted Root
June 30th – Dave Matthews Tribute Band
July 21st – Let’s Groove Tonight
July 28th – The Clarks
August 18th – The Stickers
Pittsburgh’s North Side German Club to Celebrate
First Public Oktoberfest in its 162 Year Old History
WHAT: A SPECIAL 3-DAY – FIRST EVER OPEN TO THE PUBLIC – OKTOBERFEST
- A family friendly fest held outside under the Club’s Big Tent in its lower parking lot – open rain or shine.
- Bier wagons, food stalls and merchandise stalls will be located throughout the grounds.
- This Traditional “Münchener Style” Oktoberfest will feature imported German beer and wine and Block House Brewing. specialties such as Block House Oktoberfest, Block House Pumpkin Ale.
- German food specialities include Hot Pretzels, Potato Pancakes, Bratwurst, Knockwurst, Currywurst and more.
- Live music on stage throughout the fest and special demonstrations and performances by the Alpen Schuhplattlers.
WHERE: Teutonia Männerchor’s Oktoberfest Tent – Lower Parking Lot – 857 Phineas St., Pittsburgh, PA 15212 – North Side/Deutschtown – http://www.pghmannerchor.com.
WHEN: Friday, October 7 – Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Friday, October 7 – 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM – Music by Mädel Jäger.
- Saturday, October 8 – 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Music by Hank Haller (Afternoon) and Autobahn (Evening).
- Special “Dogtoberfest” – Saturday, October 8 – 11AM – 5PM – Dogs are welcome.
- For a $5 donation to the Essence of Love Animal Rescue, receive a Block House Stein/mug or dog bandana.
- Sunday, October 9 – 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Music by Augsburg Brass.
WHY: Celebrate Pittsburgh’s German Heritage – largest ethnic group in the area – and the historic Teutonia Männerchor – Western PA’s premier German Singing and Cultural Society.
HOW MUCH: $10 cover charge. Beer, food etc. priced a la carte.
- General Manager, Teutonia Männerchor (German Club – Deutschtown/North Side),
firstname.lastname@example.org, 412.231.9141 (o) 202.213.5660 (m)
- Eric Heinauer, The Pittsburgh Brewing Company,
email@example.com, 682.7400 (o), 412.583.4657 (m)
- Ethan Vickers, The Pittsburgh Brewing Company, 692.1145 (o), 412.995-0275 (m)
ABOUT THE BLOCK HOUSE BREWING COMPANY
Founded in 2014, in the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA, the Block House Brewing Company is an ode to the city’s rich living-history. The historic brewery has survived the Civil War, Prohibition and the Great Flood of 1936. Every brick, slate, and block of the brewery was meticulously crafted and carefully placed to endure the test of time. The brewery channels the same methodical approach to crafting its beer. The brewery’s line-up includes a Pumpkin Ale, Octoberfest, Summer Break and Double Chocolate Bock Seasonals. In early November, the brewery is introducing a full-year IPA – only available now at CONSOL Energy Center and Heinz Field in draught – available in bottles and draught.
While we at Iron City feel that every day should be “DRINK BEER DAY” – and it is to us – it is still nice to know that we beer lovers have a special day all our own! From all of us to all of you we wish you today and every day “HAPPY NATIONAL DRINK BEER DAY!”