From it’s beginnings in 1861, Pittsburgh Brewing Company has always been committed to a few things: deep roots in the Pittsburgh community, strong tradition, innovation, and of course, brewing great beer. We’ve been at it for over 150 years, and with every bottle we keep getting better.
- Make Pittsburgh proud of its hometown brewery
- Build on our proud tradition of excellence
- Produce the best-tasting malt beverages in the country
- Reinvigorate and maintain an iconic brand
- Create high-quality jobs and provide healthy returns to investors
These core values are at the center of everything we do here at the Pittsburgh Brewing Company.
This means quality in everything: ingredients, the people we hire, the vendors we work with, our advertising, and of course, every beer we brew. We strongly believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Integrity means honesty, transparency, and dedication to our values. We’re a proud part of our Pittsburgh community, and we love giving back.
We’ve been brewing for over 150 years and our brews reflect that expertise. Today’s Iron City Beer tastes just like it used to, but a little bit better every time.