Individual is responsible for managing wholesalers and our business planning for a northwest to central PA geographic region.The position is responsible for actively participating in defining and executing all aspects of Pittsburgh Brewing’s business within the specified territory. This position is responsible for the recommendation and execution of the region’s sales depletion volume goal, sales operating budget, short/long term strategies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plan necessary to achieve goals and build brands.
- Coordinates activities for wholesalers within assigned area of responsibility insuring the implementation of all sales and marketing programs for the entire portfolio.
- Establishes and conducts regular sales meetings for wholesaler management and sales personnel.
- Actively works weekly in the retail trade and with wholesaler sales personnel.
- Functions as an integral member of the sales management team and is expected to establish and maintain relationships across all other functional areas internally as well as externally.
- Identifies and develops tactical programs for under-performing markets or brands within the region.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors degree (B.A.) in sales management or similar field of study; 4 years sales experience with at least 2 years in sales management or the equivalent combination of education or experience. Experience in the brewing industry is a plus.
Other Key Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business analytics and beverage industry data
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Creative with strong vision
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Customer orientation/ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to travel with a good driving record